Keep Your Business Cash Positive!
Everything you’ll need to track your Expenses and manage your Cash Flow.
Cash flow is the money coming into and going out of your business. So long as your cash outflow is less than your cash inflow you will be able to pay your bills and stay in business.
However, if your cash inflow is less than your cash outflow, you’ll have to borrow the difference or hold back on paying some of your bills. If the situation remains like this for a prolonged period of time you will surely go out of business.
Keeping your business cash positive is no easy task, but it starts with knowing how much you need to sell in order to cover your costs. This is your breakeven, however, even if your sales exceed your breakeven threshold, you can still end up with no cash and unable to pay your bills.
How is this possible? Well, it all comes down to cash flow. If your customers don’t pay on-time or not at all, you will not have the cash to pay your bills.
Keeping your business cash positive is no easy task. So to help you get started, we’ve assembled a suite of excel templates to making staying cash positive a whole lot easier.
This Starter Pack contains all the essential tools you’ll need to track and manage your cash flow and make sure you stay cash positive.
This Cash Flow Starter Pack comes complete with 12 Essential Tools to help you keep your costs low without slowing growth;
- Breakeven Analysis With Charts
- Fundraiser Event Budget Excel
- Business Expense Budget Excel
- Credit Card Log Excel
- Five-Day Event Schedule Excel
- Monthly Business Budget Excel
- Project Budget Excel
- Small Business Cash Flow Projection Excel
- Startup Expenses Excel
- Start up Expenses Excel
- Vehicle Log Book Excel
- Website Budget Excel Template
Identifying variable expenses that are negatively impacting your cashflow is no easy task. So to help you get to the bottom of what’s burning up your cash, we have put together as this Cash Flow Troubleshooter Pack that comes complete with 8 Essential Tools to help you identify and fix Cash Flow problems.
- Cost Management Excel – Activity-Based
- Cash Flow Forecast Excel
- Cash Flow Statement Excel
- Cost Analysis Excel With Pareto Chart
- Profitability Analysis Excel
- Expenses Excel – Budget Excel Trends
- Personal Money Tracker Excel
- Tax-Deductible Donation Excel Tracker